Working with us
Brink was founded to find “non-obvious solutions to non-trivial problems”. We’re privileged to work with motivated teams across some of the world’s leading governments, foundations and businesses, tackling questions like how might we get every child into school and learning; what are the frontier technologies showing the most promise in high stakes environments and how can we accelerate the impact of science to improve the health of everyone in the workplace?
Every piece of work we do is fully open to creative, sideways solutions and tackles a global issue. We don’t split our time between “mundane bread and butter” and “exciting pro bono”. We think that’s quite unique. As a result of our approach, our portfolio of work is growing and so is our team.
If you keep hearing about ‘building back better’ and feel constructively frustrated about how much work there is still to do, we would love to hear from you. #rallywithbrink
Our inbox is always open
We’re always interested in speculative applications from talented and curious practitioners. At Brink you will get the opportunity to work with designers, psychologists, business-builders, community conveners and thought-leaders, and consciously mix these talents for fresh approaches. It takes a mix of innovation methods and skills to take early ideas and evidence through to action and impact. That’s why we are building a team with a range of talents and practices to draw from.
Regardless of your background, if you’re a hybrid thinker, and want to put your skills and experience to use making meaningful impact in the world, we’d love to hear from you:
- Send us a speculative application
- Sign up to hear when we’re next hiring
- Fill in our freelancer form to collaborate with us
What you can expect from us
- A dynamic learning environment which plays to your strengths whilst challenging you to stretch and experiment in a safe space
- The opportunity to build a global business and a B Corp from its early stages and truly lead and own your work
- Exposure to some of the biggest challenges of our time and the opportunity to create meaningful impact
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in all its guises, from the make up of the team to the clients we work with
- Career-defining, life-changing work for an award-winning innovation practice